Have you been diagnosed with or survived cancer or a major illness?
- In panic mode with your diagnosis or illness?
- Feel like your life is out of your control?
- After treatment, is something in your gut telling you you’re not really living your life?
- Has something woken up inside of you from your illness, but you’re not sure what it is and what to do about it?
- Survived a major illness, and asking the question “what’s next for my life?”
- Looking to live to your fullest potential?
- Want more adventure in your life, but scared to take that first step?
You’ve come to the right place
If you can relate to any of those scenarios, I can help you. I’ll help you move from a panicked and unsettled place to a more powerful life.
The time is now to:
- Reclaim your life
- Reclaim who you are
- Reclaim the power in you
- Live boldly
- To move from a panicked to a powerful way of life
“Great coaches accept human beings for who they are–flawed, gifted, emotional, ego-centered–and allow their clients to see and experience the beauty of it all, while helping them move forward. Jeff Ward is all this and more. Jeff elicited tears and laughter in one of my darkest moments and helped me to transform my anger into compassion and inner peace. For that, I will be forever grateful. I can think of no better coach to help through troubled times than Jeff.”
Carol Ross, career coach and writer, www.carolrossandassociates.com